Commercial Floor Coatings in Cranberry Township, Wexford, Gibsonia & Nearby
Polyaspartic Floor Coatings for Businesses, Gyms & More
A boring concrete floor doesn't just look bad — without a protective coating, water, chemicals and other contaminants can sink into the porous surface and cause it to degrade over time.
Does your Cranberry Township area business need commercial flooring that looks good and stands up to daily wear and tear from high traffic, heavy machinery and whatever else life throws at it? Our polyaspartic floor coating is the total package, offering an ideal mix of visual appeal, durability and easy maintenance.
Contact Hello Garage of North Pittsburgh today to schedule a free commercial floor coating estimate for your business. We proudly serve Pennsylvania businesses in Franklin Park, Wexford, Cranberry Township and throughout the Greater Cranberry Township area.
Commercial Floor Coating Applications
Our granite-like coating protects concrete surfaces long-term, ensuring they look and perform their best for years to come. Polyaspartic floor coatings are perfect for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications, including:
- School Locker Rooms
- Retail Showrooms
- Restaurant Kitchens and Storage Areas
- Parking Garages
Commercial Polyaspartic Floor Coatings vs. Epoxy Coatings in Cranberry Township
While there are many concrete floor coatings to consider, most Cranberry Township businesses narrow the choice down to polyaspartic and epoxy coatings.
Polyaspartic floor coatings are incredibly tough and capable of withstanding years of daily abuse. They've been used in high-traffic industrial and commercial applications for several decades, including aircraft hangars, hospitals and factories.
What makes polyaspartic tougher and more durable than epoxy? Rather than simply lying on the surface, polyaspartic coatings adhere so thoroughly that they literally become one with the concrete beneath. Polyaspartic is so strong that laboratory stress tests have revealed the concrete itself will fail before the coating can be peeled away.
Why choose a polyaspartic commercial floor coating for your Greater Cranberry Township area business?
While epoxies and polyaspartics are both polymer coatings that cure into a hard, protective surface, there are many crucial differences between the two.
- Concrete Bonding: Epoxy is a thick, molasses-like coating that just sort of sits on top of the concrete surface. Polyaspartic floor coatings are much thinner, taking on a water-like consistency. When applied, the coating runs, filling in every crack, crevice and pore to become one with the concrete below.
- Cost: At first glance, epoxy coatings may seem inexpensive compared to polyaspartics. But when it comes to strength and longevity, polyaspartic is unmatched. An epoxy floor coating may have to be reapplied two or three times to even come close to the strength of a single polyaspartic floor coating. That fact alone makes polyaspartic the more affordable option — especially for a large industrial space.
- Durability: Epoxy becomes hard and brittle when it dries. If you drop a heavy tool on it, the coating may crack and allow water to get beneath it, potentially leading to delamination and other problems. Although polyaspartic floor coatings offer a granite-like look and feel, they are somewhat pliable, making them more resistant to damage from sudden impacts.
- UV Stability: Repeated sun exposure can cause epoxy to yellow or fade over time. With UV stability, polyaspartic floor coatings look just as good years down the road as they do the day they were installed.
Professional Installation Offers Professional Results
Polyaspartic commercial floor coatings combine the look and durability of granite with quick installation times for minimal operational downtime.
If you want professional results — and we're confident you do — your polyaspartic floor coating needs to be applied by trained professionals. The look, durability and longevity of the coating hinge on properly preparing the concrete surface. The preparation process often requires specialized equipment, such as an industrial grinder, that many general contractors don't have access to.
This information is important because not everyone who claims to install polyaspartic floor coatings has the tools and training to do it correctly. And if it's not done right, a polyaspartic floor can chip and peel over time. SparTek™ Floor Coatings are installed by our highly trained experts, ensuring lasting results and unparalleled peace of mind.
Free Commercial Floor Coating Estimates in Cranberry Township, Franklin Park & Nearby
Interested in learning more about the benefits a polyaspartic commercial floor coating offers your business? Contact us at 1-844-756-0559 to schedule a free consultation and estimate with one of our Garage Gurus. We proudly serve the Greater Cranberry Township area, including Wexford, Cranberry Township, Gibsonia, Franklin Park, Moon Township, Pittsburgh, Allison Park, New Castle, Glenshaw, Butler and nearby cities in Pennsylvania.